Start Your Sheo Home Living Story…
Be a Part of a Brand with a Story: We are passionate about empowering you to create your own journey. From those who’ve only begun exploring opportunities to longtime family members, we are focused on tailoring your career path to your unique talents, skills and dreams.
Sheo Home Living is currently seeking a multi-disciplined and inspired design talent with an exceptional portfolio. Ideal candidate understands the power and importance of our style and its ability to captivate an audience and drive business objectives. He/she should have a vigilant eye for detail, a profound knowledge and heartfelt understanding of our style and be curious and passionate about home décor. The candidate should be eager to understand what resonates with our customers and be driven by learning and growth.
AVAILABLE JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Create regular Budget plan
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including Purchase Orders, Invoices, Statements, etc
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Maintaining historical records
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit — generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly and annual Financial Statement
- Continuing to improve the payment process
- Research potential vendors
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Min. 1 year experience in the same field
- Ability to use Microsoft productivity software such as Excel and Word
- Individuals should be able to meet deadlines under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail & strong data entry abilities
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Must communicate professionally with all levels, customers, vendors, team members, and superiors
- Negotiation skill
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experience in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print, and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape, and market trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field
- Min. 2 years experience in graphic design
- Strong at both raster (PS) and vector (AI or CorelDraw) image processing softwares
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills, and design skills
- Portfolio of work
- Familiar with Brand Guidelines
- Developing and executing a marketing plan to grow the company’s business in the Interior Design sector.
- Coordinating marketing and sales campaigns.
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business.
- Researching and contacting potential clients to understand their requirements and secure deals.
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to clients.
- Maintaining effective communication and fostering a collaborative environment within the business as a whole.
- Managing projects from beginning to completion.
- Other responsibilities, as the company may deem necessary from time to time, related to sales and marketing.
- Understanding customer needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven working experience in marketing & client servicing
- The proven track record on client and campaign management
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in presentation
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Project management experience preferred
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline